For all the girls with short hair we haven’t left you out!
If you’ve always wanted to go short, now’s a better time than ever to take the plunge (think: less sweaty hair in moments). But there’s no going back once you commit to the chop- unless you invest in some of our gorgeous hair extensions.
You can create so many wonderful hairstyles with short hair using hair extensions and we have been told that our brand blends in the best. Why? Because our hair is completely natural human hair with every cuticle aligned to have you feeling and looking your best.
How to Curl Short Hair:
1. Apply a styling product to damp hair styling gel for thick textures or mousse for fine textures and blow the hair dry.
2. Once your hair is dry, comb with a round brush to create volume.
3. Separate the top section of your hair and pin up with a few bobby pins.
4. With the bottom section of your hair, begin by spraying a section with a setting spray, then curl hair way from your face with a curling iron with a clip.
5. Repeat with the rest of your hair.
6. Seal your style with a blast of hairspray, then use your fingers to gently loosen your curls. (Hair flips encouraged!)
Alexandrea shows us how to curl her Bob and it’s very quick and easy – anyone can do it!
The shortest hair length we have is our 18 Inch which is the perfect length that you can start creating these looks. For even shorter hair you will need to take the 18 Inch extensions to a trusted hair salon.
Cassandra Glynn is wearing our #27 Strawberry Blonde 10 piece clip-ins cut to a 14 Inch Lob.